miércoles, 2 de abril de 2014

My memoir

I remember that day very well. It was a summer morning, maybe 11:30 am to be more exact, I woke up, and by the time i was having breakfast i receved  a text from my parents telling me and my brother that they went to San Cristobal earlier and they didn't want to wake us up just to tell us that they were leaving. I called them to ask if they were coming home soon but they told me they were they were staying to eat, so that meant they weren't coming for a while.

The day was very hot, so i decided to take a shower. Being fresh and clean  decided to go out and use my bicycle, i went ount looking for some friends expecting them to join me, i convinced a few, so all i had to do was to wait for them. I decided to keep going while I waited for my friends to come out, when suddenly in my way i found a steep descent, as i went through it  I gained a lot of speed. Everything seemed to be in order, but suddenly my left pedal broke away. This made me lose control of the bike. By this point, I just remember hitting the ground very hard. I can remember being in the car going to the hospital; my brother was dirving.

By the time we arrived to the hospital i was completely conscious, I also remember feeling no pain at all, just some blood coming out my arms and head. I was still worried about having any broken bones but the nurse cheking on me told me i had no internal damage or broken bones just cuts and bruises all over my body.

Till today, i'm still glad nothing serious happened that day.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario